Database Seminar   /   Fall 1996
- Title:"Hierarchical Split Cube Forests for Decision Support: description and tuned design"
Speaker: Theodore Johnson (Short Biography), AT&T Research
Date:Wed. Sept 18, 2-3 pm
- Title:"M-tree: Balanced Metric Tree"
Speaker: Pavel Zezula (Short Biography), Paolo Ciaccia
Date:Wed. Oct 9, 11-12 pm
- Title:"Implementation of SQL Bodied Functions in DB2"
Speaker: Tolga Urhan
Date:Wed. Oct 16, 11-12 pm
- Title:"WebSQL - A Query Language for the Word Wide Web"
Speaker: George Andrei Mihaila
Date:Mon. Oct 21, 2:00 pm
- Title:"Query Folding with Functional Dependencies"
Speaker: Jaroslaw Gryz
Date:Wed. Oct 30, 11:00 am
- Title:"ZOO: A Desktop Experiment Management Environment"
Speaker: Yannis Ioannidis
Organization: University of Wisconsin, Madison
Date:Fri. Nov 8, 3:30 pm
- Title:"Building Interoperable DBMSs on Distributed Object Platforms: The MIND Experience"
Speaker: Asuman Dogac
Organization: Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey
Date:Fri. Nov 15, 11:00 am
Back to the Database
Seminar home page.
This page was created by
Last update was on Dec 4, 1997 by