Procedure for electronic submission
To submit electronically execute the following command:
~hs42001/Bin/submit N F
where N is the assignment number and F is the file that you want to submit.
- Note that in case of multiple submissions for the same assignment, only the last submission will be saved. The previous ones get overwritten.
- Use electronic submission only for programming assignments. Others should be submitted in class.
- Each submission should have a README file that describes how to compile and run the code.
- Assignments to be submitted electronically are numbered as follows. Use these numbers for the submission.
- Command decoder: due September 13th, midnight
- Command decoder: due October 5th, midnight. Do turn in all files required to compile your code.