- 10/20/03 3:10pm
- Updated downloadable files now include an implementation for
HttpRequestEvent (StandardHttpRequestEvent.java) and an updated
HttpRequest class with setTarget,setType,and setVersion methods.
- The format of getStatus() for LocalFileHandler,RemoteFileHandler,
and FileLogger have all been updated in the
javadocs. The comment about getStatus for RemoteManager in the
description has been updated to match the javadocs.
- Check the docs for HttpCommandInfo, HttpCommandEcho,
and HttpCommandName. Info does what Echo did, Name does what
Info did, Echo does what the downloadable HttpCommandEcho has
always done. If you never knew the
old functions then nothin to worry about here ;)!
- ProcessException has been dropped from the description.
- getRequestEvent removed from the description.
- Rename RemoteManagerHandler/RemoteManager -> HttpRemoteManager
- description bug: RequestEvents contain the address of the client,
not the socket.
- description bug: HttpHandlerFactory is an interface, not a class.
And a simple iplementation is included in the download.
- description bug: contexts for Move and SetTarget commands were
- 10/19/03 11am
- Startup code has been updated to reflect changes below,
please redownload :)
- Major class renaming in the specs to match the documentation,
expect a few more minor naming corrections in the spec/docs
in the next couple days.
- To demonstrate the manager pattern, the interface HttpRequestEvent
has changed to make the contained HttpRequest read only. The
getRequest() method has been removed from the interface and has
been replaced with getRequestString and getRequestHeaderFields
(see docs), neither allowing modification to the underlying
- A few issues with the proxy/remotefilehandler are still up in the
air and will hopefully be resolved shortly. Work on other parts:)