Project Presentations will be judged based on the following
criteria (horked from Chris Hawblitzel's course syllabus):
- understanding: does the presenter understand the problem
in a larger context, and place the solution within it?
- background/perspective: does the presenter understand the
relevant related work?
- clarity: can the audience understand the presentation? is
the "big picture" clear? are there useful examples?
- materials: do the slides or use of blackboard illustrate
and support the talk? are there diagrams to help convey the
technicalities? (when your talk gets into deep territory, a diagram
is worth 10K words)
- delivery: has the the presenter practiced?
- answering questions: can the presenter handle questions
from the audience?