C/C++ LanguagesGeneral: Main page Overview Concept History Alphabetical List
Timelines: Timeline #1 Timeline #2 Timeline #3
Languages: C/C++ Java Visual Studio
This page should gives overview of C/C++ language in HCI aspect, such as debugger or GUI things. The following links may help for the future work.
The Internet community offers a variety of C/C++ tutorials ranging from a C++ class offered by the Global Network Academy [GNA] to lists of frequently asked questions [FAQ] on C/C++ programming.
- comp.lang.c FAQ
- A detailed list of questions and answers on C compiled by Steve Summit
- ANSI C Programming
- A comprehensive C tutorial by Steve Holmes
- Introduction to C Programming
- A set of tutorials that help you learn about the C programming language
- C Courseware
- Programming in C by David Marshall
- An Introduction to C Programming
- A C course from New Zealand by B. Brown.
- Programming in C
- A beautiful look at C Programming from the viewpoint of Standard, History, Culture and Literature.
- Read USENET news comp.lang.c
- comp.lang.c++ FAQ
- Questions and answers on C++ compiled by Dr. Marshall Cline
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming Using C++
- C++ self-paced course offered by the Global Network Academy
- C++ Annotations
- A document for those who want to make the transition from C to C++
- Understanding C++: An Accelerated Introduction
- A tutorial to help you understand the fundamental concepts driving C++
- The Standard Template Library
- Learn about the new STL being standardized
- A Coding Convention for C++ Code
- Some guidelines to follow when writing C++ code
- Read USENET news comp.lang.c++
- The C++ Virtual Library
- C++ resource page in the Virtual Library
- Quadralay C++ Archive
- A C++ archive at Quadralay Corporation
- LEARN C/C++ TODAY
- Two lists of additional pointers on C/C++
- Interface Technologies On-line Training Center
- The Interface Technologies on-line training center is designed to help you learn about a variety of topics from the comfort of your home or office.
- The International Obfuscated C Code Contest (IOCCC)
- FTP Archive for some of the most interesting C code ever compiled
Note: This page is modified from Need help with C/C++?.