- May 7. I will be traveling May 9-13. I should be in intermittent
email contact while I'm away, so don't hestitate to contact me if you
want to discuss your projects.
- Feb 14. The university is closed today due to inclement weather,
so there won't be any class today. We'll continue where we left off
on Monday. Please email me your language choices.
- Feb 13. Office hours today (Tuesday) are cancelled. If you were planning
to come to office hours, send me an email to arrange an
alternate time to meet.
- Feb 12. By the end of the weekend, please send me a list of 3
languages, in order of preference, that you'd be interested in
studying and presenting in the 2nd half of the semester.
- Feb 5. Office hours are now posted. (I just realized I
hadn't set those before.) You are also welcome to just stop by if I'm
free, or send email to set up a different time.
- Feb 5. "Slides" from today's lectures are available on the
lectures page. This and some other material there is only available
from umd.edu or cs.umd.edu. Email me if this is a problem.
- Jan 24. Project 1 is available.
evaluations are available April 28-May 11. Please fill one out
for this and all your other courses.
||CSIC 3120, MW 2:00-3:15
||May 18, 2007
4129 A.V. Williams
jfoster at cs.umd.edu
||Tu 2:30-3:30, W 3:30-4:30, or by appointment