Lecture Material and Assignments
Introduction and Data Flow Analysis
Coq and PL Theory
This material was developed by Benjamin C. Pierce.
Lambda Calculus, Types, Axiomatic Semantics
Applications and Other
- Project 1 - Programming in OCaml, boolean formulae
- Project 2 - Data flow analysis
- Homework 1, due March 2 - complete the exercises marked CMSC 631
in Basics.v and Lists.v.
- Homework 2, due March 9 - complete the exercises marked CMSC 631
- Homework 3, due March 23 - complete the exercises marked CMSC 631
in Ind.v and Logic.v.
- Homework 4, due March 30 - complete the exercises marked CMSC 631
- Homework 5, due April 8 - Lambda calculus
and type systems (here is the latex source for
the file, in case it's helpful in writing up your solutions) Sample solution (partial), sample
solution to problem 4
- Project 3 - Type inference