This course provides an introduction to the principles, practices, and technologies of computer game programming and design. This includes an introduction to game hardware and systems, the principals of game design, object and terrain modeling, game physics, AI for games, networking for games, rendering and animation, aural rendering.
For further information, please see the course syllabus.
Check here frequently for important class announcements. Announcements will also be posted through Piazzza. A complete list of announcements can be found on the News Page.
- Wed, May 18:
- Remember that the final project demonstrations are today Wed, May 18, 4-6pm. The sound system in CSIC 2118 is not working, so we will move back to our usual classroom in CSIC 2107. (Let me know if this is a problem.)
- Mon, May 9:
- Final project demonstrations will be made Thu, May 12, 9-10am (in our classroom) and Wed, May 18, 4-6pm (in CSIC 2118). Please try to attend both.
- Wed, Apr 20:
- I have set up a presentations page (see the navigation bar on the left) listing the schedule of student presentations.
- Tue, Apr 12:
- I have posted Homework 1 on the handouts page. It is due in class Thursday, April 21.
- Tue, Feb 8:
- The first assignment (Project Proposal) is now available on the handouts page. It is due this Thursday, by 11:59pm.
- Mon, Jan 24:
- I have sent out invitations to use Piazzza. If you did not receive it or had difficulties registering, please send me email.