Learning the Basics
piccolo feature set, learning how to build different kinds of nodes,
add event handlers and schedule activities.
Building Sample Applications
- Piccolo.Java: Out of the Box
- Provides step by step instructions setting up Piccolo.Java.
- Piccolo.NET: Out of the Box
- Provides step by step instructions for setting up Piccolo.NET.
- Creating the Interface -
Demonstrates how to create new nodes and add them to the
- Defining User Interaction
- Demonstrates how to add event handlers.
- Adding Special Effects -
Demonstrates how to define and schedule activities.
Move beyond the basics and start building real applications.
These tutorials will guide you from start to finish in designing
some simple but functional applications.
- Fisheye Calendar
- Demonstrates how to build a simple fisheye calendar
- Graph Editor -
Demonstrates how to build a zoomable graph