Sponsor our Research
We seek collaborative agreements, of a non-proprietary nature, and financial support for our research consortium. Please feel free to contact the HCIL's Director, June Ahn, if you are interested in becoming a sponsor.
The HCIL is pleased to work with our current sponsors.
Make a gift to the University of Maryland in support of our work
Sponsor Level (>= $50,000) includes:
- One day customized visit to the HCIL by your organization
- Receive copies of all technical reports
- Free attendance for 5 at the annual Symposium & Open House (SOH)
- Have the opportunity to interview students early for hiring
- Receive preferential treatment in licensing
- Be listed on the HCIL website and at SOH as a contributor
Partner Level (>= $100,000) includes everything at the Sponsor level plus:
- Second customized visit day to the HCIL by your organization
- One day customized visit by an HCIL faculty member to your
organization for presentations and critique about your current projects
- Send a visitor from your organization to HCIL for up to one year for
work on a joint project
- Free attendance for 5 more at SOH
Contract with the University of Maryland for specific deliverables
($100,000 and up for a one year project)
A summary of broad principles applicable to research agreements between the University of Maryland and industrial and commercial organizations can be found in the website of the University Office of Research Administration and Advancement (ORAA)
Provide financial support for a graduate student(approx. $50,000/year)
Offer students summer or year-long internships at your site
To find out about Sponsoring our Annual Symposium, click here.