Thank you for your interest in TreePlus
Yes, TreePlus is open source, and you are welcome to download it at: http://www.cs.umd.edu/hcil/treeplus/TreePlusOpenSource2006-06-30.zip
In return, we ask that
you give credit to the
If you are a corporation we hope that you will consider either:
· sponsoring our annual Symposium (about 200 attendees). Any level of contribution would be appreciated, with $1000 already giving your company significant benefits (see http://www.cs.umd.edu/hcil/sponsorship/symposiumsponsor.shtml for more details)
· supporting our research (see http://www.cs.umd.edu/hcil/sponsorship/ for a review of sponsoring mechanisms)
Please let us know how you used TreePlus and what improvements you made.
Thank you for your interest in our research.
Catherine Plaisant: email@example.com or (301) 405-2768
The code includes the following notice:
Copyright (c) 2006,
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided
* that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions
* and the following disclaimer.
* Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions
* and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
Neither the name of the
* endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A
* PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR
* ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT
* LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
* INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR
* TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF
* ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* TreePlus was written at the Human-Computer Interaction Laboratory www.cs.umd.edu/hcil
* The TreePlus website is www.cs.umd.edu/hcil/treeplus