InterComm Software Distribution
The current version is 1.5. This version includes the following changes:
- Supports a new interface based on an XML Job Description (XJD).
- Supports broadcasting an array from one process in a program to all
processes in another.
- Allows mixing the usage of column-major and row-major stored arrays in
There are no known issues at this time. Please report any bugs to email@example.com
- IBM AIX 5.1, running on Power4 processors, using xlc_r/xlC_r1 and xlf_r/xlf90_r2
- RedHat Linux 7.3, running on x86 processors, using gcc/g++3 and pgf77/pgf904
- Sun Solaris 9, running on SPARC processors, using cc/CC5 and f77/f906
1IBM(c) XL C/C++ Enterprise Edition v7.0
2IBM(c) XL Fortran Enterprise Edition v9.1
3GNU project C v3.2.3
4Portland Group Fortran, v6.0
5Sun C/C++ v5.5
6Sun Fortran 95 v7.1
Only PVM is required to build this library.