The SDAG research group in the
Department of Computer Science at the
University of Maryland, College Park is involved in a broad
spectrum of research on computer systems. Research interests of the
group span across Operating systems, Real-time systems, Computer
Networking, Microarchitecture and Compilers.
The members of SDAG meet weekly to discuss broad ranging topics
of interest. More details can be found at the
SDAG Seminar Series page.
Some current projects
Members (present and past)
- Krishnan Kailas, (Agrawala 2001), IBM T. J. Watson Research Center.
- K. Subramani, (Agrawala 2000), West Virginia University.
- Catalin Popescu, (Shankar 2000), google.com
- Mohamed Aboutabl, (Agrawala 2000)
- Kuang-Yeh Wang , (Tripathi 1999),
Ennovate Networks, Inc.
- Wei Zhao, (Tripathi 1999), Net Appliances
- George Apostolopoulos, (Tripathi 1999), Readback Networks.
- Sung Lee, (Agrawala 1998)
- Frank Miller, (Tripathi 1998), Cornfed Systems, Inc.
- Cynthia Davis, (Tripathi 1998), Georgetown University
- Seonho Choi, (Agrawala 1998), Bowie State University
- Ibrahim Matta, (Shankar 1995), Boston University
- Debanjan Saha, (Tripathi 1995), Tellium Optical Networking System.
- Pravin Bhagwat, (Tripathi 1995), AT&T Labs Research
- Manas Saksena, (Agrawala 1994), University of Pittsburgh
- Cengiz Alaettinoglu, (Shankar 1994), Information Sciences Institute, USC
- Shyhin Hwang, (Agrawala 199?)
- Steve Cheng, (Agrawala 199?)
- Daniel Mosse, (Agrawala 199?), University of Pittsburgh
- Soo-Mook Moon, (Agrawala 1993), Seoul National University
- Chia-Mei Chen
To be added...
- Ardas Cilingiroglu
- Jan Rizzuto
- Bala Srinivasan
To be added...