Lise Getoor, Ph.D.
- NIPS 2012 Tutorial on Representation, Inference and Learning in Structured Statistical Models
- VLDB 2012 Tutorial on Entity Resolution
- SIGMOD 2011 Tutorial Learning Statistical Models from Relational Data
- SDM 2011 Tutorial Exploiting Statistical and Relational Information on the Web and in Social Media
- MLG 2010
- Check out our SRL Book
- SIGKDD Special Issue on Link Mining
My general research interests are in machine learning, reasoning under uncertainty, databases and artificial intelligence. Other topics of interest to me include: data integration, database query optimization and approximate query processing, entity resolution, information extraction, utility elicitation, planning under uncertainty, contraint-based reasoning, abstraction and problem reformulation.
The theme of my research is building and using statistical models of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data to do useful things.
Some of the topics I work on are
- Link-based Classification
- Entity Resolution
- DDupe: An Interactive Entity Resolution Tool