- July 27: Final grades have been posted. See the forum
thread for details.
- July 23: Final exam review
materials have been posted.
- July 17: The final exam time has tentatively been changed to
9-11AM on Friday, July 25. See the
forum thread for details.
- July 16: Project 5 has been posted.
- July 13: Public test cases for
Project 4 have been posted.
- July 8: The list of exam review topics and photos of the
lengthy type proof from today's class have been posted in
- July 1: Project 4 has been posted.
- June 30: Wednesday, July 2, has been re-labeled as a lecture
on the calendar.
- June 26: The due date for Project 3 has been
extended to July 7.
- June 24: Project 3 has been posted.
- June 23: Public test cases for
Project 2 have been posted at the top of the project page.
- June 11: Project 2 has been posted, as well as
some ungraded homeworks.
- June 9: Public test cases for
Project 1 have been posted.
- June 5: New office hours: 9:00-9:30 Tuesday in 2117 CSI (our
- June 4: Discussion section examples from
class today have been posted. Check back for more as the semester
- June 2: Project 1 has been posted.
- May 29:
For the second week of the summer session (June 9-13), the class
will meet in EGR 3106 (Glen L. Martin Hall). This is due to a
conference being held in the CSIC. The times and schedule will
remain the same.
- May 27: Welcome to 330! If you do not have a Glue/Grace account, you should request one right away.
|All exams are at the usual discussion section time and place.
|Midterm 1||Friday, June 20, 9:30-10:50am, in 2117 CSIC|
|Midterm 2||Friday, July 11, 9:30-10:50am, in 2117 CSIC|
|Final Exam||Friday, July 25, 9:00-11:00am, in 2117 CSIC|
(or by appointment)
||lam at cs
||M/Tu/Th 11am - noon
||aris at cs
||W/F 11am - noon
Office hours chart
||As posted, plus available by appointment
||There are no required or recommended texts. However, there
may be recommended readings from several journal and conference
papers. See also the resources page for
links to useful websites.
||OIT Grace UNIX
Cluster. Class files, including project code, will be placed
in the directory
You may want to create a soft link to this directory from your home
directory. Look at the man page (man ln) to find out how to do this.