Education | Publications | Coursework | Professional Awards
I am a Ph.D. student at Department of Computer Science, University of Maryland, College Park.
My current research interest include
Human-Computer Interaction and Software Testing with a concentration in GUI and Database Testing. My advisor is Dr. Atif Memon.
I also work as a Computer Scientist at the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC) in Vicksburg, MS.
- Ph.D. Computer Science, University of Maryland, College Park, present.
- M.S. Computer Science, Jackson State University, 2008.
- B.S. Computer Science, Jackson State University, 2004.
||A Performance Comparison of Stability, Load-Balancing and Power-Aware Routing Protocols for Mobile Ad hoc Networks. Leslie C. Milton and Natarajan Meghanathan. In International Journal of Advancements in Technology, vol.1, no.1, pp. 50-72, June 2010.|
||A Simulation-Based Performance Comparison of Stability Power-Aware Routing and Load-Balancing Routing Protocols for Mobile Ad hoc Networks. Leslie C. Milton and Natarajan Meghanathan. In Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Wireless On-demand Network Systems and Services, Snowbird, Utah, Feb 2-4, 2009.|
- INFM 702: User Interactions with Information Systems (V. Rhoads)
- INFM 612: Management of Information Programs and Services (T. Srikantaiah)
- 2013: Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA) Stem Initiative
- 2009: Black Engineer of the Year Awards STEM Global Competitiveness Conference - Modern Day Technology Leader
- 2009: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Team Leader at the Senior Leaders and Emerging Leaders Conference
- 2008: U.S. Army Corps of Enginners Emerging Leader
Last updated on July 21, 2011