Education | Publications | Coursework | Professional Awards
I am a Ph.D. candidate at the Department of Computer Science, University of Maryland, College Park.
My current research interest include
Human-Computer Interaction and Software Testing with a concentration in GUI and Database Testing. My advisor is Dr. Atif Memon.
I also work as a Computer Scientist at the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC) in Vicksburg, MS.
- Ph.D. Computer Science, University of Maryland, College Park, present.
- M.S. Computer Science, Jackson State University, 2008.
- B.S. Computer Science, Jackson State University, 2004.
||N-Gram Based User Behavioral Model for Continuous User Authentication. Leslie C. Milton, Bryan Robbins, and Atif Memon. In Eighth International Conference on Emerging Security Information, Systems, and Technologies (SECURWARE 2014), November 2014.|
||A Performance Comparison of Stability, Load-Balancing and Power-Aware Routing Protocols for Mobile Ad hoc Networks. Leslie C. Milton and Natarajan Meghanathan. In International Journal of Advancements in Technology, vol.1, no.1, pp. 50-72, June 2010.|
||A Simulation-Based Performance Comparison of Stability Power-Aware Routing and Load-Balancing Routing Protocols for Mobile Ad hoc Networks. Leslie C. Milton and Natarajan Meghanathan. In Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Wireless On-demand Network Systems and Services, Snowbird, Utah, Feb 2-4, 2009.|
- INFM 702: User Interactions with Information Systems (V. Rhoads)
- INFM 612: Management of Information Programs and Services (T. Srikantaiah)
- 2014: Department of the Army Achievement Medal for Civilian Service
- 2013: Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA) Stem Initiative
- 2009: Black Engineer of the Year Awards STEM Global Competitiveness Conference - Modern Day Technology Leader
- 2009: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Team Leader at the Senior Leaders and Emerging Leaders Conference
- 2008: U.S. Army Corps of Enginners Emerging Leader
Last updated on December 9, 2014