A homepage of lambdas,
computer science, drumming, and related interesting things
Welcome, all! To my corner of the web. On my website, you will
find various documents relating to math, computer science, and any
other things I find interesting. I'm a PhD student at
the University of Maryland, College
Park, and I work with
the PLUM people. My
broad interest is programming languages, specifically how we can
reason about programs to ensure or optimize properties of systems.
- High order constructive logic. (Small things composed of complex ideas.)
- SMT and SAT solving.
- Formal methods and verification.
- Systems (Massive things composed of simple, and occasionally complex, ideas.)
- Many others...
- I've recently become interested in applying programming
langauges concepts to scientific computation, where I postulate
there will be many interesting problem domains with semantics that
aren't well expressed by current programming languages.
- I've been working on Android security for the past few months,
you can see our progress in my papers
- For Spring 2012, I am the TA for
- For Fall 2011, I was the TA for CMSC 330, our undergraduate
programming languages class.
Love the lambda,
— Kristopher Micinski