Please, follow these rules for quizzes and exams:
- Turn off your cell (or put it on vibrate mode).
- Do not start until we tell you so (do not even write your name).
- Keep the testing material face down until we indicate you can start.
- When we indicate time is up, do not write anything else.
- Make sure you write your name immediately after starting the exam/quiz.
We will not wait for you at the end.
- It is recommended you complete your work using a pencil (makes it easier
to correct mistakes).
- Bring a watch if you want to keep track of time.
Information about Taking/Preparing for Exams
Information about taking/preparing for exams can be found at