Welcome to the UMD CS Eclipse plugin update site
This web page provides automatic distribution
and updates for Eclipse plugins used in the UMD CS
- Course Project Manager, version 0.3.1
To install the course project management plugin, and
other plugins used in the introductory courses:
- In Eclipse, click on Help -> Software Update -> Find and Install...
- Choose the Search for new features to install option, and click Next
- Click New Remote Site
- Enter the following:
Name: Maryland Eclipse Update Site
and click OK
- "Maryland Eclipse Update Site" should appear under Sites to include in search
Click the checkbox next to it to select it, and click Next.
- You should see Course Project Manager available under Select features to install
Select the checkboxes next to them and click next.
- Select the I accept option to accept the license and click Next
- Make sure the location is correct where you're installing it.
The default (your workspace) should be fine.
- None of the plugins are digitally signed. Go ahead and install them anyway.
- Click Yes to make Eclipse restart itself