Re: JavaMemoryModel: Introductions...

From: Nikola Petrov (petrov@gr.opengroup.org)
Date: Sat Jun 26 1999 - 08:35:44 EDT

Hi. I am a french student in the Ecole Polytechnique doing my master's
project on compiling Java. Actually, I was mostly "planning to lurk on
the list" because, at least for the next two months, I won't be
compiling threads. But specifications take part in my interests and I
just wanted to follow a problem solving process for once.

Nikola Petrov