JavaMemoryModel: Java memory model workshop at OPPSLA

From: Bill Pugh (pugh@cs.umd.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 16:12:49 EDT

Just a reminder, the Java Memory Model workshop will be at OOPSLA, Oct 16th.

It looks like we should have room if others want to come who haven't
contacted me yet, please please let me know ASAP if you plan to come.

You need to register for the entire conference, or get a one-day
registration for Oct 16th. You don't need to do anything official as
part of your registration to register for the workshop (but please
email me so we can get a rough head count).

By the way, you should try to attend the workshop/tutorial reception
on Sunday, Oct 15th if possible; the spread at OOPSLA
workshop/tutorial receptions is very nice.

Tomorrow (Sept 7th) is the last day for OOPSLA registration before
prices go up.