JavaMemoryModel: Re: Question regarding nested synchronized blocks

From: Joseph Bowbeer (jozart@csi.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 19:07:22 EDT

David Holmes writes:

> But if I'm the lone voice that thinks this is a problem,
> then perhaps its not a problem after all

David, I think your concerns are shared by most programmers -- and I think
you're doing a great job of representing us :-)

I'm not certain that the optimizations will break anything important, but at
the same time I'm concerned they might. I'm waiting until I hit on a good
example (or it hits me) before I jump into action.