JavaMemoryModel: 30 day review period for JSR-133

From: Bill Pugh (pugh@cs.umd.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 11:44:56 EST

Because of the tight schedule and some ongoing technical discussions,
the JSR-133 expert group has decided to have only a 30 day "official"
public review period for JSR-133. Of course, we've been under
unofficial public review for quite some time via the JMM mailing list.

Although we aren't under official public review, we will, as in the
past, strive to respond to all comments raised with regards to the
JSR (in effect, operating under public review).

The practical effect of this is that we don't need to submit the
public review document to JCP until sometime in late January.

However, any thing that effects J2SE Javadoc or other issues need to
be decided in the next week.