JavaMemoryModel: JSR-133 proposed final draft

From: Bill Pugh (pugh@cs.umd.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 18:22:17 EDT

OK, in order to hit our Tiger deadlines, we have to put out
a proposed final draft:

        http://www.cs.umd.edu/~pugh/java/memoryModel/ProposedFinalDraft.pdf

This is largely just the public review version, integrated with the new
formalism.

We still need to do some work on presentation of the material, but I
this point
I hope we are 99+% complete on the technical details.

This is really just a formal notification to the JCP of where we have
gotten
since the public review version. We can still make changes, although
hopefully
they will be small.