Office address: 3204 A.V. Williams Building,
University of Maryland,
College Park, MD 20742
My name is Saeed Seddighin. I am a second-year graduate student of the Computer Science Dept, at the University of Maryland, College Park. My advisor is MohammadTaghi HajiAghayi. You can find my resume here.
- "Fair Allocation of Indivisible Goods to Asymmetric Agents" appeared in AAMAS 2017.
- "Faster and Simpler Algorithm for Optimal Strategies of Blotto Game" appeared in AAAI 2017.
- "A Study of Compact Reserve Pricing Languages" appeared in AAAI 2017.
- "From Duels to Battlefields: Computing Equilibria of Blotto and Other Games" appeared in AAAI 2016. Click on this link to see its media coverage.
- "Online Weighted Degree-Bounded Steiner Networks via Novel Online Mixed Packing/Covering" ICALP 2016.
- "Price of Competition and Dueling Games" ICALP 2016.
- "A Tight Algorithm for Strongly Connected Steiner Subgraph On Two Terminals With Demands" appeared in IPEC 2014, Algorithmica.
- "Forming External Behaviors by Leveraging Internal Opinions" appeared in INFOCOM 2015.
- "Revenue Maximization for Selling Multiple Correlated Items" appeared in ESA 2015.
- "How effectively can we form opinions?" appeared in WWW 2014.
- "Guarding Orthogonal Polygons with Sliding Cameras" appeared in CCCG 2014.
- "Frugal Auction Design for Set Systems: Vertex Cover, Knapsack, and Beyond" submitted.
- "Fair Allocation of Indivisible Goods: Improvement and Generalization" submitted.
- "Online survivable network design" submitted.
- "On Color-Spanning Ball Problem in Fixed Dimensions with
- "Quantum approximation of edit distance in truely subquadratic time" submitted.
- "Prophet k-server" submitted.
- Mechanism Design.
- Algorithmic Game Theory, Social Networks.
- Online Algorithm Design.