This is a description by Rajarshi Mandal on the get together
on October 5, 2003
Subho Bijoya to all of you and I guess everyone's doing fine.
By the way , some of us did meet at the Grain of Salt on Dashami day and it
was great fun. There was Suman Banerjee, Suvadip Chatterjee, Arunava
Sengupta and myself with wife.
The place was great and so was the food. We talked a lot about old times and
exchanged a lot of notes about friends and teachers.
We expected some more faces but no one else turned up. Jhelum , where were
you? Suman had met Pandu at the Music World the other day and informed him
about the get together but he didn't turn up.
I have taken a few snaps but you will all have to wait for a while for the
roll to finish. I will email the snaps asap.
Some facts which came up which we want to share and some questions which
need to be answered and some old memories.......
Bye for now ----- we must keep in touch and must meet in greater numbers on
every Dashami day wherever we may be...
We intend to add more stuff to this page, as and when, they become available.
- Patty has retired and gone back to Kerala.
- Where is Raphael Peters?
- Remember Bhattu ? Suman shared some so-far untold memories of his with
- Where is Partha Kar?
- Nimar has a kid who is already programming viruses..
- Suman is joining Univ of Wisconsin Madison as a fac. but is presently
- eading for Cambridge Univ for a three months project.
- Suvadip is a doc in the National Health Service , UK.
- Where is Kaushik Das?
- Suvadip is looking for a bride ---- caste no bar.....
- We remembered with lots of honour --the great smiling habits of our
friends Joydeep Das and Kaushik Ghosh.
- We remembered Mr Azavedo ...., Mr Vanjour , and almost all the teachers
from primary school.
Suman Banerjee / firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated: Oct 7, 2003