Constructs a new PColorActivity that animate between the source and destination colors in the order specified by the mode, looping the given number of iterations.
- The length of one loop of the activity.
- The minimum number of milliseconds that this activity should delay between steps.
- The number of times the activity should reschedule itself.
- Defines how the activity interpolates between states.
- The object that the activity will be applied to and where the source state will be taken from.
- The destination color state.
PColorActivity Class | UMD.HCIL.Piccolo.Activities Namespace | PColorActivity Constructor Overload List