JavaMemoryModel: Volatile isn't used in most code

From: Bill Pugh (pugh@cs.umd.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 13:48:24 EDT

I checked, and all of the benchmarks I tried, I only
found a handfull of fields marked volatile:

com/adobe/acrobat/file/URLByteStream.closed
com/adobe/acrobat/gui/IronCityPrint$PrinterDialog$PrinterList.loadComplete
com/adobe/acrobat/sidecar/ImageGraphics$ImageProxy.imageDone
com/adobe/pe/awt/VPaintingCanvasDrawThread.stop
com/adobe/util/ImageMonitor.imageDone
com/adobe/util/ImageMonitor.height
com/adobe/util/ImageMonitor.width

../benchmarks/visaj.jar
ice/htmlbrowser/AppletStatus.loaded
ice/htmlbrowser/AppletStatus.inited
ice/htmlbrowser/AppletStatus.running
ice/htmlbrowser/AppletStatus.destroyed
ice/htmlbrowser/AppletStatus.disposed
ice/htmlbrowser/BoxImage.imageError
ice/htmlbrowser/BoxImage.iwidth
ice/htmlbrowser/BoxImage.iheight
ice/htmlbrowser/VisDocument.start_flag

../benchmarks/tools.jar
sun/tools/agent/Agent.debuggerTerminating