A few typos -> RE: JavaMemoryModel: Proposed Final Specification

From: Carr, Wayne (wayne.carr@intel.com)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 21:00:41 EDT

A few typos - the references below are to the chapter, but the typos are
also in the other draft as well.

1. when printed, the section title at the top of section 1.2 on page 3
"Incorrectly Synchronized ... Behaviors" runs into the page number so it
winds up looking like "Behaviors3"

2. Figure 1.2 and the text referring to it have typos that make the
example hard to understand. In thread 1 "r4=r4.x" is likely not
intended (r4 isn't written to anywhere else). Also "p6.x = 3" in thread
2 likely isn't intended (there is no p6). In the text below that it
says "then a and c will have value 0" but there is no "a" or "c" (r2 and
r5).

3. section 1.6.2 refers to the happens-before order described in 1.3.
This is right after the more detailed description of happens-before in
section 1.5. Seems it should refer to that latter, fuller description.

4. section 1.7.3, 2nd sentence. Needs a "," between 'hb' and 'ob'