JavaMemoryModel: memoryModel BOF at OOPSLA?

From: Bill Pugh (pugh@cs.umd.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 15:36:59 EDT

I suspect a number of people who have been involved in discussions of
the Java Memory Model will attend OOPSLA this year (Denver, first
week of November). I know that Doug Lea and David Homles will be
there, as well as myself. It might be useful to plan to get together
to discuss things; it might just be going out for dinner, or
something more organized.

If you are planning to attend OOPSLA, send me email (off of the
list). I'll summarize and post to the list.