Maryland High School Programming Contest 2002
- News: The Computer Science Department of the
University of Maryland hosted the 12th Annual High School Programming
Contest on March 16th, 2002 at the
University College Campus of the University of Maryland. The
contest brought together talented teams from high
schools in the DC metropolitan area.
- Questions | Solutions :
*The Gannon prize, awarded to the most-improved school, is in memory of
John Gannon, former chair of the CS department and an enthusiastic
supporter of the programming contest.
- Co-ordinator: Jordan Landes
- Directors: Bobby Bhattacharjee; Sudarshan Chawathe
- Art Director: Susan Schmoyer
- Question developers and judges: Suman Banerjee; Bobby Bhattacharjee;
Sudarshan Chawathe; Shayan Ghazizadeh; Vijay
Gopalakrishnan; Aravind Kalaiah; Christopher Kommareddy;
- Software setup: Rob Sherwood.
- Sponsors: Our main
sponsor was Microsoft. Additional support was provided by
UMIACS and OIT. Lab space for the contest was provided by UMUC.
University of Maryland |
Computer Science Department |
Validated as HTML