Policy Regarding Open and Closed Homeworks
In this course we have two kinds of homeworks:
For closed homeworks:
- You must complete the homework by yourself.
- Assistance can only be provided by teaching assistants (TAs) and/or instructors.
- You must not look at other students' code.
For open homeworks:
- You should try as much as possible to complete the homework by yourself.
- Assistance can be provided by teaching assistants (TAs), instructors, students in the course or other individuals.
- You must not submit another student's code (all or in part) as yours.
- You must document all outside help you get in your time log.