Open/Closed Policy for Projects
In this course we have two kinds of projects:
For closed projects:
- You must complete the project by yourself.
- Assistance can only be provided by teaching assistants (TAs) and/or instructors.
- You must not look at other students' code.
For open projects:
- You should try as much as possible to complete the project by yourself.
- Assistance can be provided by teaching assistants (TAs), instructors, students in the course or other individuals.
- You must not submit another student's code (all or in part) as yours.
- You must document all outside help you get at the top of your source code file.