RE: JavaMemoryModel: JMM discussions moving to https://javamemorymodel.dev.java.net/

From: Boehm, Hans (hans.boehm@hp.com)
Date: Tue Aug 23 2005 - 13:46:24 EDT

I second that opinion. I like plain text email.

In my view, email notifications with links also don't work very well.
Most email readers seem to be broken enough that you either need
to pay careful attention, or expose yourself to security risks when
following those links, all of which makes this a much heavier-weight
procedure than it should be.

Hans