The objective of this project is to implement a graph and symbol table. This project is designed to help you develop your skills at graph algorithms.
- (80%) Tests
- (40%) Public JUnit tests
- (20%) Release JUnit tests
- (20%) Secret JUnit tests
- (20%) Style
Any clarifications or corrections associated with this project will be
available at Clarifications.
The project's code distribution is available by checking out the
project named SixDegreesofKevinBacon. The code distribution provides you with
- A package named SixDegrees
- A package named tests
Download the data files here: data_files.zip
. Extract and copy the data files into your proejct folder. Delete data files before you submit your project.
- Verify that your project passes the submit server tests (https://submit.cs.umd.edu/).
- IMPORTANT → If you have a problem with your code
and need assistance during office hours, you need to have a student
test(s) that illustrates the problem you are experiencing.
- See Student Tests
for information regarding the implementation of student tests.
- See Style Guidelines for information