References for Section 11">Finding a mentor
1. A. Simeone, Academic Women: Working Towards Equality, Bergin and Garvey Publishers, Inc., Massachusetts (1987) p. 103. referenced in E. Spertus, Why are There so Few Female Computer Scientists? (1991).
2. Adviser, Teacher, Role Model, Friend: On Being a Mentor to Students in Science and Engineering (search) U.S. National Academy Press, National Academy of Sciences, 2101 Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC, U.S.A. (1997).
3. A Hand Up: Women Mentoring Women in Science, Association for Women in Science, Washington, D.C. (1993)
4. Leitbild der ETH Zürich 1996
5. Leitbild der ETH Zürich 1996
6. University of Maryland Human Relations Code, College Park