CMSC 131 - Object-Oriented Programming I

Spring 2005


Grade and request for grade changes are available through the departments's online grading system.

Questions About Your HW Grades?

The description below provides information regarding what you need to do to deal with issues regarding your graded homeworks.

Procedure to follow if you received a 0
If you received a grade of 0, it means that something went wrong in the submission process, and we were not able to grade your assignment.
Procedure to follow if you have doubts about the grading
If you have any questions about the grading, please see the TA during office hours. Answering grading questions over email is difficult, and so we request that you to please stop by and talk to the TA.
Procedure to follow if you want a regrade
If you understand you need a regrade you then follow this procedure: