Grade and request for grade changes are available through the departments's online grading system.
Questions About Your HW Grades?
The description below provides information regarding what you need to do to deal with issues regarding your graded homeworks.
- Procedure to follow if you received a 0
- If you received a grade of 0, it means that something went wrong in the submission process, and we were not able to grade your assignment.
- Send a message to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org Include your name, and section number, and attach a copy of your project. Be careful to include the .java files and not the .class files.
- Please do not submit an electronic regrade through grades.cs.umd.edu
- Procedure to follow if you have doubts about the grading
- If you have any questions about the grading, please see the TA during office hours. Answering grading questions over email is difficult, and so we request that you to please stop by and talk to the TA.
- Procedure to follow if you want a regrade
- If you understand you need a regrade you then follow this procedure:
- If you haven't done so already, see the TA during office hours to verify that regrade is warranted.
- Submit an electronic regrade using the online grading system
- Log into the online grading system
- Select the "Regrades" option
- Select the appropriate homework
- Specify what you need to be regraded
- Submit the request by selecting the submit button.