Before you apply make sure you have read the description of each of the classes we offer. You can find the description at: Passport Program Classes
Students interested in participating in the program must satisfy the following requirements:
- The student must be enrolled in a middle or high school program. Homeschooled students are welcome to apply.
- A GPA of at least 3.4. This is a strict requirement and students that do not meet this requirement will not be considered.
- An official copy of the student's transcript. This documentation must be provided the first day of Passport classes.
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher. The letter should provide an overview of the student's performance in math/science courses. In addition, the teacher will verify that the student satisfies the GPA requirement (at least 3.4) defined above. This letter must be provided the first day of Passport classes.
- A student can apply to only one class.
Students will receive acceptance notifications via e-mail. A message will be posted on the program main page (Home) once notifications have been sent out.