- [2022-05-23]: I started my summer research internship at Futurewei Technologies, California, USA.
- [2021-12-12]: Our preprint titled 'Holistic Interpretation of Public Scenes Using Computer Vision and Temporal Graphs to Identify Social Distancing Violations' is public.
- [2021-10-18]: Our paper titled "Hands Off: A Handshake Interaction Detection and Localization Model for COVID-19 Threat Control" is accepted for ICIIS 2021.
- [2021-09-13]: Our book titled "A Handbook for Online Proctored Examinations" is public.
- [2021-08-30]: I joined the University of Maryland as a Computer Science PhD student. (2021 fall)
- [2021-08-21]: Our preprint titled 'A generalized forecasting solution to enable future insights of COVID-19 at sub-national level resolutions' is public.
- [2021-05-21]: Our paper and codebase titled 'DeepLight: Robust & Unobtrusive Real-time Screen-Camera Communication for Real-World Displays' won the best artifact award (for reproducible code/data/results) at IPSN 2021.
- [2021-05-20]: Our paper titled 'An optical physics inspired CNN approach for intrinsic image decomposition' accepted for ICIP 2021.
- [2021-01-19]: Our paper titled 'DeepLight: Robust & Unobtrusive Real-time Screen-Camera Communication for Real-World Displays' accepted for IPSN 2021.
- [2020-12-25]: We are starting the National Informatics Olympiad 2021 cycle. If you are a school student interested in programming: register, learn and practice.
- [2020-12-24]: We are organizing the Neural Networks reading group. See the list of papers and attend.
- [2020-11-24]: Our preprint titled 'Use of Artificial Intelligence on spatio-temporal data to generate insights during COVID-19 pandemic: A Review.' is on medRxiv
- Older news