Code development is expected to emphasize:
● Validation and unit testing
● Modularity and portability
● Documentation and distribution
For a complete list of requirements and grading events, see the syllabi. Please note that this is not a qualifying course for CS students.
Lectures - Tu/Th 2:00-3:15pm.
Location - MATH B0425
Tom Goldstein: AVW 3141 (pi)
Jacob Bedrossian: MATH 4413 and CSIC 4129
You must have taken both AMSC/CMSC 660 and 661, or equivalent.
Major grading events will take place on the following dates…
- Sept 24: Proposal report and advisor meetings are completed
- Sept 25 - Oct 11: Proposal presentations
- Oct 23-25: Code reviews
- Oct 30 - Nov 8: Midterm update presentations
- Nov 13 - 15: Code review
- Nov 27th: Final presentations begin
- Dec 10: Final report
See the syllabus for descriptions and requirements of these assignments.