Policy Regarding Open and Closed Homeworks
In this course we have two kinds of homeworks:
For closed homeworks:
- You must complete the homework by yourself.
- Assistance can only be provided by teaching assistants (TAs) and/or instructors.
- You must not look at other students' code.
- You may discuss solution strategies with other students from the class unless the homework explicitly states otherwise. Any form of written or electronic exchange of information is not allowed.
For open homeworks:
- You should try as much as possible to complete the homework by yourself.
- Assistance can be provided by teaching assistants (TAs), instructors, students in the course or other individuals.
- You must not submit another student's code (all or in part) as yours.
- You must document all outside help you get in your time log.